I have an application which is written in jsp and I am trying to hide the
jsp source codes from our customers who purchase our application and run it
through their web servers.  I am wondering would this work:

First, I access all my pages from jswdk and get the servelet equivalents of
all my jsp pages for the "work" directory.
Then I removed all the appearances of ".jsp" from all the servelets so that
all the links and redirects to other jsp pages will be pointing to servelets
instead.
Finally, I compiles all the servelets and distribute them instead of jsp
files.

Seems like this would fix also the speed problem when accessing a jsp page
for the first time.
Does anyone see a problem with this solution or has better suggestions?

thanks in advance.