Aimn wrote:

> Hi
> Yes, I meant that the email is invalid.  So you are saying that there is no
> way to determine that the email address is invalid.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Internet email.  There are things that you can
try (like issuing VRFY commands at the SMTP protocol level), but few mail servers
actually return useful information -- mostly for security reasons.

>  If this is the case,
> then what is the advantage of (MessagingException, SendFailedException,
> ..etc). also what is the advantage of ConnectionListener, TransportListener.

There are other events that get reported to these listeners.  If you don't care
about any of them, you don't need to bother registering listeners to receive them.

Craig McClanahan