I am getting the following error message:

   500 Internal Server Error
   jsp.PK1:
   java.lang.ClassCastException: com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunServletRequest

when I invoke a servlet (PK1.class) generated by compiling PK1.jsp, which is just a
simple "Hello World"  jsp.

The jsp file is compiled as follows:
   jspc -file PK1.jsp.
The files PK1.java and PK1.class are placed in the jsp directory.

I then copy PK1.class into /servlets/jsp and invoke it from the browser as follows:
   http://<myserver>/servlet/jsp.PK1
and I get the error mentioned above.

I am using JRun 2.3.3 build 153 on Solaris.

If anyone has successfully invoked servlets generated by compiling jsp files please
let me know how you did it.
Thanks,
        Pushpa