Config : Web server: JWS2.0 on Win NT 4.0

Tool :  JDeveloper 3.0 on Windows NT Client

hi guys ,
         I have just  created a database servlet using wizard and deployed
on JWS 2.0
Although I get the servlet running but whenever I press execute query it
gives me

[ Not Found (404)

The file that you requested could not be found on this server. If you
provided the URL, please check to ensure that it is correct. If you followed
a hypermedia link,
please notify the administrator of that server of this error.
]
   what could be the problem. If my servlet is running then what it is
searching which I can't find
Need help  guys ,

thanks ,