Hello,

    Just a little question to be sure.I have a servlet which is call by
few jsp file, (a sort of controller). Some variables (say A) are
initializes in the init proc and other (say B) in the doPost. Does this
mean, that the A variable have an application scope, if session 1 set A
to a value, session 2 will see this value ? (that's what i have) and of
course variables B are initialized on each request, so no special
surprise !
    The problem, is that I want to keep a trace on what the user is
doing (ask resource, modify, free...) maybe could I save all variables
in session and reload them on each request to 'follow' the user !

Thanks for your help.
Veronique