Make ur bean statefull. And for the first query put all the results in the
vector. and when user presses next and prev buttons  extract the specifies
no of records from it and return to jsp. You have to maintain the current
row pointer for that in ur bean

Regds
Ashwani

Visit http://www.niit.com for eCommerce Solutions.