Hi,
    Why not try
<A TARGET="aNewWindow" HREF="http://your_host:port/servlet/path_to_your_servlet">
here is the link </A>

This will open a new browser window (providing that there isn't one called
"aNewWindow" already ) which will contain the response from the servlet you need.
Presumably your servlet will do some work and then forward the request using
javax.servlet.ServletContext.getRequestDispatcher("http://your_host:port/servlet/path_to_your_JSP").forward(ServletRequest
request, ServletResponse response)   .

Hope this helps

Karl