From: Corbin Hoenes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Killing Beans
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:43:56 -0700

I have run into a development problem I make a modification to my Bean --
recompile using the jdk compiler and the old bean is still in memory (I
think) so the modifications don't take place.  I tried a couple of things
starting a new browser session and stopping the web server but  I can't
figure out how to "refresh" my beans.