I see there have been many of you that have gone from developing an ASP application to
developing a JSP application.

I would like to know the learning curve, and suggestions, a template, some idea of the
complexity of moving to the JSP world.  I know applications vary but with your
experience could you provide some insight.

We would like to move to this environment, but management(of course) would like to
know the degree of difficulty to move in this direction.  Our staff is versed in VB
and some Java (not heavy).

Your advice is most appreciated

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com