I think the best solution is however to just query the db again ;-)

- Since the database uses it's own caching mechanism, it's likely that the
same query will go fast and use not much resources.
- If the query is too heavy to have a quick reponse, you already have a
problem in creating your first page, so solve that first. Then a second
query is no issue anymore.

Geert 'Darling' Van Damme