From: Maggs Andy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 March 2000 11:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: include file with multiple functions ?

As far as I know, you cannot define Java functions in JSP.  It would be
better to put the functions in a class anyway and either create an instance
of the class in code or use jsp:useBean.

e.g.  create a class called MyClass.class with your functions in

In your JSP page import the relevant class/package in the page directive and
do the following:

<%
        // create an instance of MyClass
        MyClass objClass = new MyClass();