Look up the following FAQ which explains how to do this:

http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html#q11

-----Original Message-----
From: Sudhir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 11:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Servlet and JSP

Hi,
      I am trying to write a application using JSP's. Currently i am
using Servlets and wrote custom methods Templates  to print out the
resultant HTML data. I want to convert this code to use JSP.

Is there any way i can give the context to a JSP page to print the page,

and pass the Data from the Servlet that needs to be printed to the JSP
page.

Any reference to external URL or Code samples will be very helpful. I am

using JRun as my Servlet Server.

Thanks
Sudhir
[EMAIL PROTECTED]