Cory L Hubert wrote:

>         Ok.  I have a vector of objects that I want to pass to page to page.  But I
> am not using sessions.  How can I do this?  Do I have to use sessions to do
> this?

If you with "pass to page to page" mean that you are using <jsp:forward> or
<jsp:include> to invoke the next page, you can place the Vector in the request
scope (request attributes) and get access to it in all pages. But if you pass
control from one page to another using a redirect (round-trip to the browser,
i.e. multiple requests involved) you must use sessions or encode the Vector
elements as HTTP request parameters (assuming they are Strings) in the URL
query string.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com