Hi,

I am in the process of starting devoloping jsps and ejbs with the =
weblogic environment. I have a setup problem i guess.

What is happening is that when i am trying to access the home and remote =
interfaces of an ejb, i am getting the message that the class files are =
not found. what is happening is that the jsp is searching for the Ejb =
classes in the root directory of the jsp.

Can anyone tell me what are the setup requirements for jsp so that i can =
integrate them with the already existing ejbs that i have deployed on =
the weblogic server.

I guess i would want to have
1. changes in the web-logic properties file.
2. directory structure required to do so
3. any changes that i need to make so that the ejbs home and remote =
interface files are easily found ie. any change that i need to make to =
the classpath.

Thanks and regards,
Mitesh