Hi all,

I'd like to ask if there is any cryptography method ....

I have a set of CGI s in an Apache server on one linux box. when the user
surf from their browsers, the CGI has to ask the user name and password for
authentication. THe CGI encrypts the password (crypt function in Linux) and
compare to the encrypted password in the database for the authentication.

Now, I am studying the ways if I can do the same thing in JSP, Any body have
experience ?? Suggestions are highly appreciated !!

MIC