Hi,

> is in the Controller servlet.  After these lines of code, when the
> RequestDispatcher forwards to the appropriate JSP, the necessary headers
> would have been added.
>
> The only problem is it doesn't work.  My JSP's don't have the no cache
> headers.
>
> Does anyone know why?

My best guess is that you are not supposed to set any of the headers or
touch the response object when forwarding. The JSP page (turned servlet)
will set the first response.setHeader(). At least this is what I thought. I
know you can set things in the request, but your not supposed to set them in
the response until its the actual response going back to the server.

Don't quote me on this.