Hello all,

I'm new to JSP and trying to learn it. I have got my JSP pages working. Now,
I'm looking into the Custom Tags. I found and download the first example
from Orion (so it should works) and try to have it work on JRun. It should
be a straight forward thing, right? Wrong. I could not get it works. I got
the latest version of JRun: 3.0 Beta 5. Yet, I got this error message at the
end of my mail. I have the hello.jsp and myTags.tar installed in this
directory: JRun/servers/default/default-app. I even recompiled the
HelloWorld tag without any luck. My box is Window NT. Anyone has any idea?
My configuration is wrong? JRun does not support Custom Tag yet? I assume
the Custom Tag implementation should work across all support servers, am I
wrong?

Since I did not make any changes to Orion's example, if you like, you can
take a look at the example at
http://www.orionserver.com/tutorials/tagtut/lesson1/lesson1.html

Thanks for any input,
Tung

Here is my error page:
500 Internal Server Error

/hello.jsp:

allaire.jrun.TranslationException: Parse Error in JSP page: Tag 'helloWorld'
on line '8' is not in tag library 'mytags.jar'.
allaire.jrun.jsp.ParseException: Tag 'HelloWorld' on line '8' is not in tag
library 'mytags.jar'.
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPParser.action(JSPParser.java:915)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPParser.parse(JSPParser.java, Compiled Code)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPParser.writeXML(JSPParser.java:150)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPParser.generateXML(JSPParser.java:122)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPParser.generateXML(JSPParser.java:66)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.parsePage(JSPServlet.java:395)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.createServlet(JSPServlet.java:368)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.loadPage(JSPServlet.java:183)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:153)
        at allaire.jrun.Service.service(Service.java:156)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:910)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunServletLoader.service(JRunServletLoader.java:198)
        at allaire.jrun.debug.StackManager.service(StackManager.java:61)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java, Compiled
Code)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispatcher.jav
a:116)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:959)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:910)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java, Compiled
Code)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispatcher.jav
a:116)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JvmContext.forward(JvmContext.java:308)
        at allaire.jrun.http.WebService.run(WebService.java:135)
        at allaire.jrun.http.WebEndpoint.run(WebEndpoint.java:90)
        at allaire.jrun.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java, Compiled Code)
        at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java, Compiled Code)