Hi,

We use JRUN, but I would use Resin over JRUN. It supports JSP 1.1, Servlet
2.2, which JRUN doesn't, and it allows it to be a standalone server so you
dont even need IIS.

Then again, I would also look at Tomcat, and Orion app server
(www.orionserver.com) as replacements for IIS, which tends to have some
problems we have noticed here.