hi,

I have a series of jsp pages that use both servlets and beans. I have
developed them on a PC running NT and they work fine. When I moved them over
to the linux box that hosts them, I  get constant warnings of the type:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4096
        at
com.sun.web.server.ServletOutputStreamImpl.write(ServletOutputStreamI
mpl.java, Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream.print(ServletOutputStream.java,
Com
piled Code)
        at com.sun.web.core.Response.sendBodyText(Response.java, Compiled
Code)
        at com.sun.web.core.Response.sendError(Response.java, Compiled Code)
        at
com.sun.web.core.HttpServletResponseFacade.sendError(HttpServletRespo
nseFacade.java, Compiled Code)
        at
com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.sendInternalServletError(ServletWrapp
er.java, Compiled Code)
        at
com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java, Co
mpiled Code)
        at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java, Compiled
Code)
        at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(ConnectionHandler.java,
Comp
iled Code)

...and sometimes a similar one that says "Broken Pipe". The presentation of
the pages in the  browser seems unaffected, no errors come up. I never get
complaints when I run on NT. The jswdk we are using (1.0.1) has not been
tested on linux, only NT and Solaris... is this the problem? Can anyone tell
me what is happening?

thanks,
matt