The JSP page resides on your own server.  Your vulnerability to someone
being able to inspect java beans installed on your server and 'exploit'
them is not a problem if you configure your web server security to prevent someone
from "PUT"ing a JSP page in your web space who is not authorized to publish
documents.  If just anyone can put a document in your web space you have
much bigger security problems to be concerned about than someone taking a peek at your
beans.

Trojan beans and JSP's are another matter.  Thats why I wouldn't install
any beans that didn't come with the java source, and use the Java Security
Manager to limit what java classes/methods can be used in a JSP.  And of
course the JVM the servlet engine is running in should be some underpriveledged
user like nobody, definitely not root.  Just like the web server running as nobody.

I believe the servlet spec has already addressed the issue that the quote below
is referring to.

Regards,

Glenn