Subject: Re: problem with <jsp:forward>
Author:  veronique.dupierris ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) at unix,mime
Date:    4/19/00 3:58 AM

Hi,

    To use jsp:forward you shouldn't have output anything before in your page if
the page has no buffer ... See the JP1.1 Spec. :
"If the page output is buffered  then the buffer is cleared prioir to forwarding
.
If the page output was unbuffered and anything has been written to it, an attemp
to forward the request will result in an IllegalStateException."

    Maybe you could try to increase the buffer size ....

Hope This Help
Veronique

Varun a *crit :

related financial instruments.