From: Helen Trimes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 11:02 AM
To: FieldsListJM
Subject: Web Development with JavaServer Pages is Released

We are sending you this email because you joined our mailing list for
an update on this book's availability. To unsubscribe see instructions
below.
------------------------

******** Web Development with JavaServer Pages ********
              by Duane K. Fields and Mark A. Kolb

                The Print Version Is Now Available

Web Development with JavaServer Pages, by Duane K. Fields
and Mark A. Kolb, is the the first book to systematically cover
everything a developer needs to know to create effective web pages
and web-based applications with JSP.

Web Development with JavaServer Pages is now available in print.
It was originally released late last month as an ebook in
downloadable pdf format exclusively from the Manning site.

In Manning's tradition, the authors share their expertise in a public
forum, the Author Online, maintained on the Manning web site. Visitors
can post questions and have discussions with the author. Source code
from the book is also available on the publisher's site.

For a limited time, a 20% discount will be in effect for online
orders placed through the Manning web site at
http://www.manning.com. Information on telephone and FAX
orders is also available at the site.

The discount *only* applies to online orders.

Web Development with JavaServer Pages
By Duane K. Fields and Mark A. Kolb
Softbound, 584 pages, $44.95
ISBN 1-884777-99-6
www.manning.com/Fields

[To remove your name from this list, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Manning Publications Co.~32 Lafayette Place, Greenwich, CT 06830 USA