I am not quite sure I understand the problem. JSP is a server-side
technology.you place the same HTML in your JSP page as you would HTML to do
this. Unless..you mean because its an image it shows up in the browser
itself, instead of letting the user "save" it to disk. In that case, the
user can just right-click and save as, or save from the file menu. If the
file is other than gif/jpg, it should be able to save it, such as tif.