Hai..

      You have to do the followong things to run your servelet..in your
machine..
 First you have to store your servlet program in the servlet directory of
your Java Webserver...ie  C:\JavaWebServer\servlets\...directory.
2. Compile the Servlet prg..there itself..
3. Run Your JavaWebServer...goto Javawebserver\bin..directory
4. doubleclick..... httpd  file
5. Now open your browser...
6. type http://localhost:8080/
7.You will get a screen of JavaWebServer..got to Administrative Service...
8.Login..as admin..both UID and Password
9.After login you can see another screen...
10..Double click the Web Service...
11.Select Servlets...tab
12..press Add
13. Give your file details.