Thanks for the response though your answer didn't help me much. It started
working after I put oracle.jar file under classpath in jrun's jsm.properties
file. But now I have another issue. I'm able to run servlets, access
database, read and write from database. but in one particular servlet,
netscape is throwing the infamous 'Document contains no data' error. I
thought It would be some database connection problem. but since my other
servlets are running perfectly (using the same DB connection classes) it
can't be JDBC problem, right ? When all we usually get this 'Document
contains no data' error ? Any help appreciated.

Vis..