Hello,

Please review the new Java technology and tutorial below.

Regards,
Shailendra
SOAP 4 Java

IBM-SOAP is IBM's reference implementation of
SOAP v1.1. The SOAP v1.1 specification is available
at: http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/soap/soapv11.html

This implementation is released under the IBM Public License
with full source. We implement most of the specification as
well as a few extras. Specifically, we support two encodings
for data types: the SOAP encoding as defined by the SOAP
specification and XMI encoding (see
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmitoolkit).
Also, in addition to the HTTP transport defined by the SOAP
specification, we support SMTP as well using two alphaBeans
from IBM alphaWorks (SMTP and POP3).

Download here:
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/soap4j?open&l=jspi,t=soap

New developerWorks Java Tutorial ( http://www.ibm.com/developer )

Tip on mixing heavyweight and lightweight Java components

Have you encountered situations where objects don't appear
on top of another control as they should? Read this helpful
tip to understand how to control the appearance of objects.

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/heavy.html?open&l=222,t=g,p=hwvlw