Hi Geert,

Now I'm interested - how do you use the SingleThreadModel to trace and
locate concurrency bugs?

Thanks,
Scott Evans

http://WWW.LETTERA.NET
body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST". Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be
found at: http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=P
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=rvlets