Hello,
We are planning to purchase JRun 2.3.3 Pro, therefore we are evaluating it
with our JSP and Servlet code. Up to now, we succeeded in installing and
configuring Jrun as a plugin to IIS and, have IIS redirect .jsp files to
Jrun.dll. Following is a major problem we faced

Problem 1-)
   My question is how can I tell JRun to generate "ISO-8859-9" or
"windows-1254"
characterset encoding in JSP files without giving an error "Unsupported
Encoding Exception"?
I have tried running JSP files with Turkish characterset with Oracle
JDeveloper's JSP Runtime (it runs JSP files from URL:
http://localhost:7070/bla/bla/Hello.jsp), and yes it generates HTML pages
with "Turkish" character sets correctly, which means I do not make any
mistyping when speciying the encoding type for the page, and for the JSP.
But with the same JSP file, when I want to run using IIS (which uses
Jrun...), Jrun complains about the charset being unsupported, and can not
generate non UTF-8 compatible charset based documents. Can you tell me how
to overcome this problem?

Problem 2-)
    In IIS, I can tell ".jsp" extensioned files to be redirected to Jrun,
which enables me to type an URL such as:
"http://xxserver/directoryx/directoryy/Hello.jsp" from browser, and have JSP
page run correctly. But, I want to make the same thing with servlets. Since,
servlets does not have a specific extension, I want to do this by defining a
prefix in URL address (i.e. "servlet/" directory), and when it is seen by
IIS, have IIS redirect it to Jrun appropriately also. I cannot do this as in
Sun's WebServer in JSWDK, because I cannot map directories to certain
services. So how can I manage this ?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Hasan Basri AKIRMAK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]