Can any one help?
I have a JSP which has a dynamically built dropdown list box,
when selecting  from the list I call another JSP page but
I need to remember what I have selected and display it on my new page.
What would be the best way of doing this?

see code below:-
*******************************
    <form name="form" action="enquiry_page2.jsp">
    <select name="site" size=1 onChange="window.document.form.submit()">

    <%
    String[] ids = mybean.getInstallids();
    String[] desc = mybean.getInstalldesc();
    for (int i=0; i< ids.length; i++){
    if (i !=  ids.length)
        out.print("<option value='" + i + "'>" + ids[i] + " - " +
desc[i] + "</option>");
        else
        out.println(" " + ids[i]);
    }
    %>
    </select>
    </form>

Note I can see the index of the item I have selected but I don.t think I
should need to
extract it from the URL and then do a get from 'mybean'  there must be a
better way.

Any help would be useful.

Thanks in Advance