The mappingsdetails for tomcat server are in server.xml that is in the conf
directory of Tomcat! You'll have to do a bit of reading if you have to
configure such a big application. The Users Guide will show you the
necessary details.

Vinod

                    Neelesh
                    <neelesh_rs@YAHOO        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    .COM>                    cc:
                    Sent by: A               Subject:     !!Tomcat configuration!!
                    mailing list
                    about Java Server
                    Pages
                    specification and
                    reference
                    <JSP-INTEREST@JAV
                    A.SUN.COM>

                    05/09/00 01:41 PM
                    Please respond to
                    A mailing list
                    about Java Server
                    Pages
                    specification and
                    reference

Hi all,
I am new to using Tomcat. Need urgent help in Tomcat
configuration.
We are using Tomcat3.1 on Apache 1.3.11 . Our
application is quite huge so, we require to maintain
our own seperate directory structure for Servlets and
Jsp's.
So the requirement is to create alias names and map it
to these directories(seperate for Servlets and Jsp's).
Thanks in advance

Regards
Neelesh

=====