Hi,
    I have nothing personal about JRun and infact i am currently using OrionServer.
But if you have already setup JRun and  want to test you JSP pages, then here is
the easy way to go about.

First run some of the sample JSP pages, which can be run from the start page of
JRun. Check that the name of the JSP pages is numbered as sort of "JSP10" or
similar. (I don't if this is changed now). JSP actually supports previous versions
of JSP and distinguishes the version with the filename. When file name is "JSP10"
then version 1.0 of JSP syntax is supported.

Be sure to rename your JSP file name with the extension that is most recently
supported by JRun. You can see this when you run the sample JSP examples that are
provided with JRun.

Next search for the (JSP) file name from one of the examples and  in the directory
where you installed JRun. This should give you in which directory you would be
placing your JSP pages.

The rest, start writing your JSP with the latest syntaxt and they should be working
fine.

Hope this helps.

Sudhir
[EMAIL PROTECTED]