Zaki Abu-Bakar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone guide me to list of all the supported methods of implicit objects.
> That is,
>
>    request
>    response
>    out
>    session
>    application
>    config
>    pageContext
>    page

The request, response, session, application and config objects are instances
of HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse, HtppSession, ServletContext and
ServletConfig respectively. They are described in the Servlet specification:

  <http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/>

The out object is a JspWriter, the pageContext is a PageContext, and page is
just a reference to the generated servlet. You can read all about the first
two in the JSP specification:

  <http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/>

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com