Thank you again. I've only read the servlet 2.2 specs yet to know
that a war file is a special kind of jar file. So I guess I know
how to contruct a war file.

But new questions arise:
 * How do I configure the servlet container to fetch files from an
   war archive instead of an directory (a sample web.xml would be nice)
 * Are there limitations in existing 2.2 engines (Resin is one of our
   current favorites) concerning war-Archives?
 * How is it possible to remove all JAVA/JSP source code from an
   application before shipment.

Thank you again.