Hi

I manage two different server, which each have an url in a different domain.
One of them is a SSL server, the other not. My application works fine on the
second one, but I would like to have some action performed on the secured
server. For example a client is browsing my site, and one of his request is
first handled by the dispatching servlet, and then another request has to be
automatically sent to the secured server. I could do that by add a page for
the redirection.

When the secured servlet finishes its action, it has to send back some
result to the first server, and I would like this to be done automatically
(without adding a page for redirection). The problem is that all this goes
to another domain. So I can't use a requestDispatcher to do that, and a
jsp:forward won't work too. One solution would be to add a page, with an
automatic javascript for redirection, but I would definitly prefer a java
solution. Is there any ?

Regards
Sylvain

Computers are like air conditioners - they stop working
properly when you open Windows

UNIX _IS_ user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are.
Sylvain Roche
Responsable développement
Add-Online
www.add-online.fr