Hi all.

Wot da hell iz *aktually* jdk1.2? Sun says it's the best thing all
over the earth, but neither Netscape Communicata 4.6 (near the
latest) nor Internet Explora 5.0 support it. And Sun's HotJava 3.0
too (that's really hot!). They all are still in JDK 1.1.x.

Can I download a patch for any of those browsers to understand Java2
or, -sniff- I have to downgrade my client side java source code to
jdk 1.1?

Thanxalot.

Consigue tu dirección de email gratis y permanente en http://WWW.LETTERA.NET