From: Kumaravel Kandasami [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I have problem with the Taglib.tld

hi!
  I tried creating a TAG called Counter.But when I
tried using the Tag I got the following error:

500 Internal Server Error:

Error parsing JSP page /jsp/hello.jsp line 1

Error loading taglib at
file:/C:/orion/applications/JSPTest/JSPTest-web/jsp/mytags.jar:
META-INF/taglib.tld

The Contents of the taglib.tld is:
***********************************
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems,
Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library 1.1//EN"
"web-jsptaglib_1_1.dtd">
<taglib>
        <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
        <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
        <shortname>mt</shortname>
        <uri>http://localhost/JSPTest/jsp/mytags.jar</uri>
        <info>My first Tag library</info>
        <tag>
                <name>helloWorld</name>
                <tagclass>com.acme.mytags.HelloWorld</tagclass>
                <bodycontent>empty</bodycontent>
                <info>A Hello world Tag</info>
        </tag>
        <tag>
                <name>Counter</name>
                <tagclass>com.acme.mytags.Counter</tagclass>
                <bodycontent>empty</bodycontent>
                <info> A counter </info>
        </tag>

</taglib>

Please Tell me whats the problem, I guess there is
some problem in the Taglib.tld..Is my .tld correct.

Thanks,
Kumar