Greetings!

Unify is pleased to announce the final release of Unify eWave ServletExec
3.0, the latest generation of our award-winning Java Servlet and JavaServer
Pages (JSP) engine:

  http://www.servletexec.com/

In addition to the high-performance, reliability, and ease-of-use for which
previous versions have become renowned, ServletExec 3.0 boasts the following
features:

  - Java Servlet API 2.2
  - JavaServer Pages (JSP) 1.1
  - client certificates
  - in-process configurations for IIS, NES, and iWS
     - pluggable Java VM: Sun Classic, Sun HotSpot, IBM, Microsoft
  - out-of-process configurations for IIS, NES, iWS, and Apache
     - multiple VMs per web server
  - runs on Windows 98/NT/2000, SPARC Solaris, Linux, AIX, and HP-UX

With the recent acquisition of New Atlanta by Unify, ServletExec 3.0 is now
part of the Unify eWave product family of open, component-based e-commerce
solutions. ServletExec provides for a natural and complementary evolution to
Unify eWave Engine, the Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) server component of the
Unify eWave product family.

ServletExec 3.0 is a free upgrade for customers who purchased ServletExec
2.2 on or after January 1, 2000. You will receive your ServletExec 3.0
serial number(s) automatically via email--there's no need to contact us
unless you haven't received your new serial numbers by June 1, 2000.

ServletExec 3.0 upgrades are available for $345 per license (serial number)
for customers who purchased any version of ServletExec prior to January 1,
2000.

ServletExec 3.0 licenses are available for $695 each. ServletExec 3.0 is
licensed per Java VM instance for unlimited CPUs and unlimited client
connections.

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER! Between now and June 30, 2000, any time you
purchase two ServletExec 3.0 licenses we'll send you a third license for
free! Order two licenses and we'll send you three! Order four licenses and
we'll send you six! There's no limit to the number of free licenses you can
receive, but hurry, this offer ends June 30, 2000.

Visit the ServletExec web site for more information:

  http://www.servletexec.com/

Vince Bonfanti
VP Product Management, Unify eWave ServletExec
Unify Corporation