Hi

I'm facing a performance issue with NES 3.6. I'm using NES3.6 and Jrun 2.3
and Oracle back end on Windows NT in my project. The problem starts when one
of the servlets make calls to some calculation modules. The calc routines
take too much time to execute (mainly because of some database calls in
between) and the next page never comes out. Netscape says 'Document contains
no data'. There is no error in the code. I thought its due to connection
getting timed out and tried adding persistant connection timout period in
NES (200-300 secs). It worked once and later it stopped working. Any idea
how I can solve this issue ? All help appreciated.

Vis..