Can't you serialise the object ?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: John M. O'Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 May 2000 16:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Retreivng data from a vector

RMI can't deal with vectors.  In the ejb you need to return an enumeration:
     Enumeration enum = theVector.elements();
In the jsp code then you cast it into the object type you are looking for.
This
is how I do it for my ejb/servlet code.

HTH,

john

Zaina Ajakie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/18/2000 10:50:16 AM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>