Hope this questions is NOT too off-topic.
I have an installation problem, hope someone can
point out where I did wrong.

I am running Apache 1.3.11 with Jserv 1.1 on RedHat Linux 6.1.
I got everything installed and configured
and when I tried starting Apache (via apachectl),
I got this error message in the Apache error_log:

  ApacheJServ/1.1: An error occurred listening to the port:
java.lang.IncompatibleClasschangeError: Unimplemented interface method.

I am not sure what that means and of course nothing get started...
Did I point to perhaps the wrong jar file?
I do have ApacheJServ.jar in the jserv classpath.

Any help much appreciated!

thanks

--Vincent