Hello,

My usual resources were of no help on this problem so I'm hoping somebody on the list
can help out.

My problem is this - I have a frameset that I am using on my site.  This frameset
consists of an upper frame of and a lower frame.  The lower frame is also a frameset,
with a left frame and a right frame.

I am experiencing intermittent problems with the frames.  Sometimes when I load the
frame for the first time an error occurs in the source of the lower left or right
frame.  Sometimes it is fine.  Other times when I attempt to change the source of both
frames in the lower frame I will experience a 'Cannot find server' error.  This is
frustrating because it was working fine just the other day.  The only thing that
changed was that my trial license expired.  I've since changed it to another valid
trial license (we are waiting on the purchase of JRun which will happen soon).  When
that didn't work, I uninstalled and reinstalled with the new license, still no go.

Basically, what I have noticed is that in the JSE event log I am seeing lines like the
following at the crap out point:

Wed May 10 02:07:07 EDT 2000: jsp.Project.home: init

and in the error log, all I see is this every time the problem occurs:

Wed May 10 02:07:07 EDT 2000: JRun Properties Dir:
E:\JRun\jsm-default\services\jse\properties

For the life of me I cannot figure out the problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

David