Hello there,

we are currently considering switching from ASP to Servlets+JSP.
On of the reasons was that is is hard to burn (dynamic) ASP on a CD.
There are solutions but all poor. Now we've tried to burn our JSP on
CD in a precompiled fashion. Problem: The long names of generated
java and class code break Joliet naming. Therefore we cannot burn
precompiled JSPs on CD. Anyone who has found a workarround for
that any idea?

Thank you very much,
Frank

--
COI GmbH    Erlanger Straße 62, D-91074 Herzogenaurach
Phone +49 (0) 9132 82 4611, Fax +49 (0) 9132 82 2130,