Hi Robin,
Today I downloaded ur Swinglets085.zip from ur internet sites.I unzipped
it.I m working on windows NT server(Stand alone server).I changed the
classpath name as being given instructions in Readme file.I mentioned the
path of swing085.zip in classpath.I tried to compile ur HelloWorld program
given with swinglets085.zip file
It is giving the following error messages.
D:\java\biren>javac HelloWorld.java
HelloWorld.java:67: No variable PLAIN defined in class
com.javelin.swinglets.SFo
nt.
        SFont font=SFont.getFont("Arial", SFont.PLAIN, 16);
HelloWorld.java:68: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert
com.javelin.swin
glets.SFont to java.awt.Font.
        frame.setFont(font);

Can u please tell me how to install it on my computer successfully.
Do I need to change anything else in my classpath.
Please help.
Looking forward to getting reply from u at the earliest.
Thanks in advance
Biren