Dear all,

I'm going to implement a web application with Iplanet as the web server
and
Oracle8i as the DB server.

My question is that the programming lang for implement the application
is
not
yet decided, jsp and java would be in the list of consideration. Could
anyone
pls kindly tell me about the ease of installation and learning,
performance
of
the two lang on the above platform? Which will be better to connect to
Oracle8i?
If none of the lang is good enough, what lang will u suggest?

Thx!!

Janus