Hi all.

I come from and ASP (thus MS) background and am currently learning Java.
How would I go about configuring IIS (my webserver, running on NTS4SP6a) to
process .jsp files?

I presume it is something to do with ISAPI filters in IIS... but where do I
get the JSP 'engine' ?

I have installed JDK1.3 and JRun2.3.3 on the server - i presumed these are
pre-requesites for hosting JSP sites.

Am i going about this the right way?  Any help greatly appreciated.

 .b

--
The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not
necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.