Hi All

I installed JRun 3.0 Beta version as my servlet
engine. My web server is Microsoft IIS 3.0 (Default
TCP Port: 80). After installing JRun, I configured it
to connect to web server so that my web server can
process servlet and JSP pages. I followed the
instructions that are given in the JRun 3.0
installation document. The JRun 3.0 version comes with
its own default web server (JRun web server) and it
listens to the http requests at port 8000 (Default).
When I configured the connection between JRun Admin
Server and My web server, I gave 51000 as the port
where the JRun admin server listens to the requests. I
also gave the path of the webserver scripts directory
(c:\inetpub\scripts) in the connection configuration
so that the JRun connection initiation file is placed
in the scripts directory of the webserver.

 My Problem: Before configuring the connection I am
able to access my Internet Service Manager through the
browser using
 http://localhost:80
as the URL
 After Configuring the connection I am not able to
access the Internet Service Manager (Web Server) from
the browser using the above URL. Whats happenning is,
its taking me to the JRun administration page always.

 One more problem is I places my servlet files in the

 C:\JRun\servers\default\default-app\WEB-INF\classes

 and trying it to access from the browser as

 http://localhost/servlet/SnoopServlet

 I am not getting any error (checked log files also)
and it says this page cannot be displayed. At the time
of configuring the connection, I stopped my web server
and and restarted after configuring.

 Anyone faced this kind of prob , lemme know.

 This so frustrating coz I worked with JRun 2.3.3
without any prob. Since it didn't support Servlet 2.2
API, I switched to the beta version.

 Thanks

 Anand