    From:   Joysorlyn Dixon [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Tuesday, May 30, 2000 3:48 AM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        URGENT!!!! --- calling a servlet from a jsp page

    My apologies for the "newbie" question -- but I'm
    pulling my hair out at this point --

    Please some one tell/show me a snippet of
    code that will call my servlet passing the
    jsp page's request and response objects to the
    servlet-- or passing the request and response
    objects to a class that will call my call my
    servlet through servlet chaining.

    Thank you very much in advance,
            Joy