I am porting  a WAS 2.0 app that is up and running on
the AS/400 platform to WAS 2.0 on NT.  Everything
works on the 400 and everything works on NT except a
problem that I believe is a Apache HTTP configuration
issue.

When a JSP page is reloaded the JavaScript file that I
point to as a source file is not found.

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript" src="hs.js"></SCRIPT>

It works fine the first time that page is loaded, it
is only when I try to reload the page that I get the
error.

My directory structure is outside of the WAS
environment:

C:\ids\beans
C:\ids\servlets
C:\ids\images
C:\ids\javascript
C:\ids\html

My Apache configuration is:

<Directory "C:/ids">
DocumentRoot "C:/ids"

AliasMatch ^/(.*)js "C:/ids/javascript/$1js"
AliasMatch ^/(.*)JS "C:/ids/javascript/$1JS"

I am pretty much stuck, so any suggestions are
welcome.! Thanks

Gary R. Osborn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]