Hi there..

My requirement is to capture some information from a page
and validate it.
The flow is that I call the .jsp file in the browser and
this has to call
the .java file to validate.Then pass control to another
.java file which
will write the contents as a .html file into a file system.

My .jsp file looks like this...
-------------------------
</head>

<%@ include file="code_detail.html" %>

<%@ page language="java" %>
<jsp:useBean id="msg" scope="application" class="MsgBox" />

<%
if (request.getParameter("version") == null)
{
msg.setMessage("This field cannot be blank.");
msg.showMessage();
}
%>

The .java file has the class MsgBox() and methods like
setMessage(),
showMessage() which you can see from the code itself. I have
a problem in
accessing the .java File(which is a bean as i have
understood) from the
.jsp file. The browser throws up HTTP 500 - Internal server
error.
How do I solve this ?

Thanx....
Ganesh.