From: Kapoor Ajay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IBM Websphere & VisualAge Java - Exception.

I could not figure out anything concrete. But following questions:
1 Is the version of the JSP 0.91 or 1.0 ?
2. Did you try to run the code through the JSP execution monitor ?
if you run the execution monitor the code piece which is not liked by the
monitor shall be highlighted. Then you can be better equipped to deal with
it or you can post that on this forum.

Ajay Kapoor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]